Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thinking of the future

Im curious as to what the future will bring. Its just about the end of 2008 and I think back to all that ive done this year.... I worked my two jobs, took a pilates class at LMC, went to the beach a few times, traveled up the coast to Medocino for my 4 year anniversary with Jon. It doesnt seem like i made much progress in anything. There is so much that I want to do. I want to go back to school and get my BA in.. SOMETHING! (that will have to come at a later time) I first off want to be able to move out. I'm still living with my parents, which isnt a bad thing but I feel like its my time to move out. I'm 23 and need to experience things a little more. I need to wait until October though, that is when Jon graduates from Ex'pression with a BA in Game art and Design. Not only that but we dont konw where he is going to be getting a job. Washington, So Cal, Nor Cal? We have no idea. Its a little stressful but exciting. I'm nervous too because the other place i work for wants me to work there full time but I already have a stable full time job with great benefits, time off and senority. The place that wants me full time has time off too, but its not as great as a high school. Cant complain too much. I LOVE the people that I work with there. Its just a lot to think about.. Moving out, Possibly new full time job in my future? Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

Thinking about the future can be very stressful, but hopefully you're more excited about it. I hope that Jon will be able to find a job close to where we live now. Just take things one day at a time. I love you! =)

Lance Christian Johnson said...

I don't know what the future will bring, but if we don't get us some flying cars soon, I'm really going to be pissed.